Vehicles: Business Fleets in Costa Rica

It is estimated that the vehicles of Arrendadora CAFSA, Constructora Hernan Solis, Bimbo and Coca Cola, represent 3% of the total units registered in the name of large companies in the country.

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

The report "Vehicles in Central America, with details of the business fleet", by CentralAmericaData, gathers the most updated information of the automotive market in Central American countries.

87% of the vehicle fleet registered in the name of the company Arrendadora CAFSA S.A. is composed of light cargo vehicles and automobiles, the remaining proportion of this company corresponds to heavy cargo vehicles, buses and other types of units.

In the case of Bimbo de Costa Rica S.A., about 95% of the registered vehicles are light and heavy duty, the remaining 5% are automobiles and other types of units.

According to the figures in the report, 10% of Constructora Hernan Solis S.A.'s fleet is made up of light cargo vehicles, cars and motorcycles, and about 90% is made up of heavy cargo vehicles and other types of units.

According to the interactive platform, 70% of Coca Cola FEMSA de Costa Rica S.A.'s vehicles are automobiles and heavy-duty trucks, and the remaining 30% are light-duty trucks, motorcycles, and other types of vehicles.

¿Busca soluciones de Inteligencia Comercial para su empresa?

Contáctenos para conocer sobre nuestros servicios








this site is protected by reCAPTCHA and Google's privacy policy and terms of service.
Need assistance? Contact us
(506) 4001-6423


More on this topic

Car Brands in Central America

June 2020

At the beginning of 2020, 25% of the automobile type vehicles circulating on the streets of Central American countries were of the KIA, Suzuki, Mazda and Nissan brands, while of the total of light cargo vehicles, Ford, Mitsubishi and Chevrolet monopolized 14%.

The report "Vehicles in Central America", from the Trade Intelligence Unit of CentralAmericaData collects the most updated information on the automotive market in Central American countries.

Vehicles: Business Fleet Figures

January 2020

In Guatemala, about 2% of the total vehicle fleet units are registered on behalf of 30 companies, including Tropigas, Seguros G&T and Arrendadora Centroamericana.

From the report "Vehicle fleet in Central America, with details of the business fleet", the unit of Trade Intelligence of CentralAmericaData collects the most updated information of the automotive market in Central American countries.

How Many Vehicles Are in Central America?

May 2019

In the first quarter of the year, 43% of the vehicles circulating in the countries of the region were automobiles, 17% corresponded to light load units and 7% to heavy load vehicles.

Data from the report "Vehicular Fleet in Central America", from the Trade Intelligence Unit of CentralAmericaData, detail different characteristics of the vehicles circulating in the streets of Central American countries.

Age of the Vehicle Fleet in Central America

June 2017

In December 2016, 20% of the vehicles circulating in the countries of the region were between 1 and 5 years old, and 19% between 6 and 10 years old.

Data from the report "Vehicle Fleet in Central America 2016" compiled by the Business Intelligence Unit at CentralAmericaData shows the different characteristics of the vehicles circulating in Central American countries.

 close (x)

Receive more news about Auto Industry

Suscribe FOR FREE to CentralAmericaDATA EXPRESS.
The most important news of Central America, every day.

Type in your e-mail address:

* Al suscribirse, estará aceptando los terminos y condiciones


Heavy Equipment: Reps Wanted

Recognized Brazilian company of backhoe loaders, telescopic, articulated and other types of cranes looking for companies interested in representing the brand and distributing their machinery in Central America and Mexico.
The company manufactures and sells telescopic,...

Stock Indexes

(Apr 6)
Dow Jones
-5.60%
S&P 500
-5.10%
Nasdaq
-5.64%

Commodities

(Nov 25)
Brent Crude Oil
48.530
Coffee "C"
117.5
Gold
1,807
Silver
23.400