Vehicles: Business Fleet Figures

In Guatemala, about 2% of the total vehicle fleet units are registered on behalf of 30 companies, including Tropigas, Seguros G&T and Arrendadora Centroamericana.

Thursday, January 23, 2020

From the report "Vehicle fleet in Central America, with details of the business fleet", the unit of Trade Intelligence of CentralAmericaData collects the most updated information of the automotive market in Central American countries.

34% of the vehicle fleet registered on behalf of the company Tropigas is composed of light and heavy duty vehicles, the remaining proportion of this company are motorcycles and car type units.

The data show that 26% of the G&T Insurance fleet are light and heavy duty vehicles, about 25% are motorcycles and buses, and 49% are automobiles and other types of units.

In the case of the Guatemalan Institute of Social Security, 45% of the registered vehicles are cars and light cargo, the remaining 55% are motorcycles, buses and heavy cargo units.

The interactive platform specifies that 58% of the vehicles of Arrendadora Centroamericana S.A. are cars and heavy cargo, the remaining 42% are light cargo units, motorcycles, buses and other types.

¿Busca soluciones de Inteligencia Comercial para su empresa?

Contáctenos para conocer sobre nuestros servicios








this site is protected by reCAPTCHA and Google's privacy policy and terms of service.
Need assistance? Contact us
(506) 4001-6423


More on this topic

Car Brands in Central America

June 2020

At the beginning of 2020, 25% of the automobile type vehicles circulating on the streets of Central American countries were of the KIA, Suzuki, Mazda and Nissan brands, while of the total of light cargo vehicles, Ford, Mitsubishi and Chevrolet monopolized 14%.

The report "Vehicles in Central America", from the Trade Intelligence Unit of CentralAmericaData collects the most updated information on the automotive market in Central American countries.

Cars and Motorcycles: Market Share in the Region

February 2020

At the end of 2019, 32% of the vehicles circulating on the streets of Central America were of the brands Toyota, Nissan and Hyundai, while Honda, Suzuki, Kia, Isuzu, Mazda and Ford shared 25% of the total.

The report "Vehicles in Central America", from the Trade Intelligence Unit of CentralAmericaData collects the most updated information on the automotive market in Central American countries.

Vehicles: Business Fleets in Costa Rica

January 2020

It is estimated that the vehicles of Arrendadora CAFSA, Constructora Hernan Solis, Bimbo and Coca Cola, represent 3% of the total units registered in the name of large companies in the country.

The report "Vehicles in Central America, with details of the business fleet", by CentralAmericaData, gathers the most updated information of the automotive market in Central American countries.

How Many Vehicles Are in Central America?

May 2019

In the first quarter of the year, 43% of the vehicles circulating in the countries of the region were automobiles, 17% corresponded to light load units and 7% to heavy load vehicles.

Data from the report "Vehicular Fleet in Central America", from the Trade Intelligence Unit of CentralAmericaData, detail different characteristics of the vehicles circulating in the streets of Central American countries.

 close (x)

Receive more news about Auto Industry

Suscribe FOR FREE to CentralAmericaDATA EXPRESS.
The most important news of Central America, every day.

Type in your e-mail address:

* Al suscribirse, estará aceptando los terminos y condiciones


Heavy Equipment: Reps Wanted

Recognized Brazilian company of backhoe loaders, telescopic, articulated and other types of cranes looking for companies interested in representing the brand and distributing their machinery in Central America and Mexico.
The company manufactures and sells telescopic,...

Stock Indexes

(Apr 6)
Dow Jones
-5.60%
S&P 500
-5.10%
Nasdaq
-5.64%

Commodities

(Nov 26)
Brent Crude Oil
47.77
Coffee "C"
117.15
Gold
1,812
Silver
23.355