The companies interested in participating asked the Public Utilities Authority to extend the deadline.
The bid is for a $ 1.3 million consultancy contract in the sale of share packages from Empresa de Distribución Eléctrica METRO-OESTE, S.A., Empresa de Distribución Eléctrica ELEKTRA NORESTE, S.A. and Empresa de Distribución Eléctrica CHIRIQUÍ, S.A.
The contract is for consultancy services to assist in the selling of shareholder packages.
The Panamanian Public Services Authority (ASEP) is to contract stock exchange consultancy services to process the sale of the majority stockholding in the electrical distribution companies, METRO-OESTE, S.A., ELEKTRA NORESTE, S.A.
The process seeks to find providers to assist in the sale of stock packages.
The tender is for purchase of services to advise the National Authority of Public Services in the process of selling the majority share packages of electricity distribution company Metro-Oeste SA, Empresa de Distribución Eléctrica Chiriquí and Elektra Noreste SA.
EPM Group bought to Ashmore Energy International electricity distribution company ENSA of Panama and DELSUR of El Salvador for $ 200 million.
The Corporate Group EPM (Empresas Públicas de Medellín) is dedicated to providing public services related to electricity, water, sanitation and telecommunications, through 12 subsidiaries. It is owned by the Municipality of Medellín, governed by Colombian commercial law.
The verification commission has concluded that all of the companies interested in buying the 51% stake in the electricity distributors are eligible to submit bids.
"The commissioners began evaluations on July 14, after the National Authority of Public Services (ASEP) received documentation from companies interested in the stake, including proposals from the existing concessionaires Gas Natural Fenosa and Elektra Noreste SA who wish to continue offering the service," reported Prensa.com.
On April 19 the prequalification process will be held for companies interested in buying 51% of the shares of the electricity distribution companies in Panama.
"In the tender separate proposals may be submitted for the purchase of 51% shares of Metro Oeste, S.A. (Edemet), Elektra Noreste, S.A. (Ensa) and Empresa de Distribución Eléctrica Chiriquí, S.A.", reported Prensa.com.
The Electricity Transmission Company is putting out to tender a contract for long-term energy supply for new natural gas plants.
The event is for the procurement of electricity generation from natural gas for the period from the first of March, 2017 to February 29, 2036, meeting the requirements of Elektra Noreste, SA, Empresa de Distribución Eléctrica Metro Oeste, S.A.; and empresa de Distribución Eléctrica Chiriquí, S.A.
Live at the beach in the exclusive Punta Leona Resort, a dream with shaded white sand beach, pools, restaurants, wild life. New affordable, energy efficient home. The house - possibly the only energy efficient green...
AES Panama is the largest electricity generation company in Panama, in terms of installed capacity as well as delivered energy.
AES Panama is a subsidiary of AES Corporation, with headquarters in Arlington, Virgina, United States, and holds the 49% of shares in the operations of this generating company.
Since late 2007, AES Panama owns four hydroelectric plants with an installed capacity of 482 Megawatts: Bayano (260 MW), Estí (120 MW), La Estrella (47.2 MW), and Los Valles (54.8 MW).
Our main clients are the three energy distribution companies in Panama: Elektra Noreste, S.A., Empresa de Distribución Eléctrica Metro-Oeste, S.A., and Empresa de Distribución Eléctrica Chiriquí, S.A., which represent the 95% of the company’s energy sales. The remaining 5% corresponds to energy sales to Great Costumers, which are businesses with monthly energy consumption greater than 100 kilowatts.
Operates in Panama
Phone: (507) 206-2652
XPERTEC is a firm of engineering and consulting dedicated to the development of electric generation and transmission projects. We are headquartered in San Jose, Costa Rica but offer our services throughout Latin America.
We have a multidisciplinary team with vast experience in the design and development local realities and international market trends, applying the latest technology available XPERTEC is well positioned in its market.
Operates in Costa Rica, Honduras and Nicaragua
Phone: (506) 2289 5515 - (506) 8382 6756