While presidential advisor Bayardo Arce announced that the Spanish company has already sold its shares in the distributor Disnorte-Dissur, an industry spokesman has denied it.
Bayardo Arce Castano, economic adviser to the president of Nicaragua, announced yesterday that Gas Natural Fenosa had closed the sale of an 84% stake in Disnorte-Dissur-the remaining 16% belonging to the Nicaraguan state-without disclosing the buyer or the figures in the agreement.
Gas Natural Fenosa entered into a letter of intent with Ram Power Corp to Purchase 157MW from future geothermal power plant “Casita”.
Ram Power, Corp. has entered into a Letter of Intent (the "LOI") with Disnorte-Dissur, a Gas Natural Fenosa company to negotiate a Power Purchase Agreement for energy that will be produced by a new geothermal power plant under development in Nicaragua.
Live at the beach in the exclusive Punta Leona Resort, a dream with shaded white sand beach, pools, restaurants, wild life. New affordable, energy efficient home. The house - possibly the only energy efficient green...
Consulting, Engineering, Equipment supply and power station construction for generation, transmission and distribution and industrial sector projects.
Operates in Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama
Phone: (503) 2223 0274 - (503) 2223 0276
AES Panama is the largest electricity generation company in Panama, in terms of installed capacity as well as delivered energy.
AES Panama is a subsidiary of AES Corporation, with headquarters in Arlington, Virgina, United States, and holds the 49% of shares in the operations of this generating company.
Since late 2007, AES Panama owns four hydroelectric plants with an installed capacity of 482 Megawatts: Bayano (260 MW), Estí (120 MW), La Estrella (47.2 MW), and Los Valles (54.8 MW).
Our main clients are the three energy distribution companies in Panama: Elektra Noreste, S.A., Empresa de Distribución Eléctrica Metro-Oeste, S.A., and Empresa de Distribución Eléctrica Chiriquí, S.A., which represent the 95% of the company’s energy sales. The remaining 5% corresponds to energy sales to Great Costumers, which are businesses with monthly energy consumption greater than 100 kilowatts.
Operates in Panama
Phone: (507) 206-2652