Ali Hale, in an article in Dumblittleman.com suggests 5 work attitudes that will make us indispensable.
1. Do Your Job – And Do It Well It is crucial to make sure you are doing your job, and doing it to a high standard.
2. Mind Your Manners Although this is fundamental, many people seem to forget it. At work, we must try our hardest to be courteous and polite to everyone.
3. Be Enthusiastic (Even When You Have to Fake It) You must adopt an always positive attitude towards your work and the company.
4. Be Proud of Your Work In most jobs you'll have to do tasks that are boring, tedious or invisible to everyone but you. Always give your best in every task.
5. Say “Yes” to Opportunities Every time you have the opportunity to try something new at work, say "yes". Showing willingness to embrace new tasks and responsibilities sends a positive message to your boss about your engagement and commitment.
Great business owners become great based on their actions. Intentions are meaningless. Words are important. Results are everything.
Consistently accomplish these five functions and you, your company -- and most importantly your employees -- all reap the benefits. Fail at these five functions and no matter how hard you work, you and your business will eventually fall short. argues Jeff Haden in Money Watch on cbsnews.com.
Learn to keep under control the volumes of information coming at you, to keep the excess from affecting your productivity.
Every day the amount of information we receive increases, especially via the Internet. It is time to take the necessary steps to control the flow of information so that we get only the information which serves productivity.
BASE4 is a collection of talented architects, engineers, project managers and construction managers from around the world designing exciting hospitality projects. Job Description: BASE4 is looking for several architects...